MENU

Slide

Amazon kindle

Tuesday, February 01, 2011



I always thought people who send in angry emails without giving
the other party some "reaction time" is crazy! But angry emails work? Yes!
Like the saying "老虎不发威,就被当病猫"

Speaking nicely and politely, nobody wanna react and do anything,
must be angry and fierce loh!



About 1.5 weeks ago i tweet about my Kindle screen dying on me for no reason,
i was still happily reading it on the way to work in the morning,
but when i took it out to read in the evening on my way home..

It was in this state :



226961727


It's totally unread-able, damn terrible for a bookworm like me
to live for weeks without my reading materials. ):





I'm always extra careful with handling my kindle cos it's really my darling
and my favorite gadget ever since i got it a few months back.

It's still covered under the 1-year warranty, so i went to the Amazon kindle
help support page and contacted Amazon via email, but I couldn't make use of the call-back function because Amazon Kindle's are NOT supported in Singapore.
I still don't understand why they don't support kindles in Singapore?

This is the page just click "Contact Us": http://amzn.to/ierc8w







Anyway for 1.5 weeks, emails bouncing to and fro.. and FINALLY.. one angry email.

The Amazon representative finally called the very night i sent the angry email. LOL
told me they will be shipping a new Amazon Kindle 3 to replace mine,
and I'll be receiving it in a couple of days.

They will be emailing me a shipping label to ship the faulty back to amazon,
so it'll be NO COST at all for me.


Hope I'll really be receiving it in a couple of days as promised over the phone. Sigh.





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: